twitter

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hello & welcome!

Hello to all! I not new to blogging but I am starting over! After one of the worst years of my life, I'd like to send 2013 off and start new in the coming of 2014! I hope blogging will be a light in the future so I need to start now :) I am a mom to 1, 9 months old, wife, sister, daughter and granddaughter. I recently lost my job (that I loved!) and am embarking on my love of social media to find other opportunities. I have a degree in Graphic Design but where I live, there's not much I can do with my degree. I live in KY, GO BIG BLUE!, and love it here, although I'm not so fond of the town! I have been married 5 years and our son Myles is the light of our lives! He is the best baby and my joy. I don't want my posts to be boring so I will keep them short. I will be posting deals I find, fun projects, baby related items, and more. If anyone has any questions, comments, anything, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment